Monday, August 08, 2011

Too Big To Fail. Uh-huh.

My only surprise, is why this news is news:
"Credit-rating agency Standard & Poor's downgrades mortgage giants Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae, farm lenders and 32 banks and credit unions following downgrade of U.S. debt."
Am I too big to tell you I told you so?

What are you, a friggin' idiot? Of course not - I told you so, and worse, if you bothered thinking and connecting the dots, I told you so over, and over, and over,
... and over,
      and over ,
        and over,
           and , over,
            and over ,
              and , over,
                and , over,
                   and over .....

2 comments:

philmon said...

Hey, Van, I've thought about trying Extranormal, too. I do have a new box now ... hmmmm. Was it pretty straightforward?

Van Harvey said...

Philmon, straightforward isn't the word I'd use, but with some clicking, double-clicking & right clicking, it's not difficult to figure out.

And it is kinda cool.