Thursday, September 16, 2010

St. Louis Tea Party Grand Opening!

We had the Grand Opening of our Tea Party office this Tuesday, and had a very good turn out, including several of those who were such a big help with the 9/12 event turned out.

I took lots of pictures... and nearly every one of them came out unfocused or with only half of a person's face in them.

Sigh. The new Pocket PC phones with Windows Mobile 7 come out in just a few more weeks... hopefully my photog skills will be upgraded along with my phone.


But I did want to post a few of the passable ones, and two other pics in particular, this one taken out front, I think for obvious reasons,


... and this last one... just because I can't resist.

Dana Loesch of course always looks good enough to survive my photographic shortcomings (and she demonstrates the difference that actually knowing how to use a camera can make here)... Jim Hoft, well, I hope he forgives me, but John Burns... I'm sorry, but I just couldn't resist posting this - priceless isn't always such a good thing!

All in all though, a good time was had by all, and an even better one will be had come November 2nd (maybe John will be able to return the photographic favor... if we keep up our efforts, there's a good chance I might get caught with a lampshade on my head)!

No comments: