Tuesday, November 03, 2009

One Raccoon passes on into the One Cosmos

One of the One Cosmos Raccoon's has passed on...

One of the great things about the internet, is that I've gotten to know people from across the world that I've never met... and one of the special ones, 'Ximeze', I've really enjoyed getting to know over the last couple years... always looked forward to her name popping up... and enjoyed our conversations... and because of the nature of those conversations, reflections, quips & teasing, I feel as if I knew her better than many people I know in my own neighborhood... but... saying goodbye to someone I physically knew only through her name and words... what a strange new world...

goodbye Ximeze,


we'll miss you so very much.













(Thanks to her friend, Todd, for the pics)

Gagdad has put up a very nice bon voyage.

8 comments:

Joan of Argghh! said...

Ximeze!

Oh my poor heart of hearts. . .

I've lost two friends since All Saints' Day.

Ah, the "so great a cloud of witnesseses" grows yet again.

Ximeze, may you rest in eternal Slack, (likely closer to the throne than I'll be, dear one!).

Mizz E said...

Thanks for your kind remembrance Van.

Happy Sailing Ximeze!

jp said...

Well that's just sad.

I did like Ximeze.

Dougman said...

I'll miss your thoughts dear Lady.

The Holy Spirit has collected a treasure, I'll listen for you in the quietest of moments.

Until we meet, rest,...

robinstarfish said...

A fine memorial, Van. Ximese, go with God.

julie said...

This is beautiful, Van. Thanks.

RIS, Ximeze.

Susannah said...

Thank you, Van. It's so lovely to see her face.

USS Ben USN (Ret) said...

Thanks Van, for this wonderful tribute to our Sister under the pelt.

Thank you Kath for bein' you, and for all the wisdom you passed on to us.
We will miss you until we meet again, and yet...and yet, you are in our hearts as well as heaven, so you are also still here, in a sense. :^)

God bless you and keep you. Before we gno it we will all be there to enjoy that Eternal Slack. I can barely wait. :^)

Thanks again, Van. You're a good friend.